Parindey – An anti-alcoholism, smoking and drugs programme.
Youth Forum – This project aims to create a community of vibrant individuals and provide them a platform to explore and develop their leadership potential, skills, and engage with a variety of cultural, social, economic, legal, and political issues.
Dil Ki Baat – This project aims to create an online platform for young people to share their views and perspectives on issues of local, national and international importance.
- Abhigya – An awareness programme on Human Rights.
- Abhiyaan – A campaign management internship programme.
- Nisalayah – An awareness programme on Right to Information Act 2005.
- Plant A Tree – An awareness cum plantation programme.
- Preshti – A prison reforms programme.
- Sanrakshak – An awareness programme on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Family Planning.
- Save Fuel – An awareness programme on Fuel Saving Tips and Innovative Methods.
- Alexis Human Rights Initiative
- Alexis Youth Empowerment Initiative
- Alexis Women’s Empowerment Initiative
- Alexis Right to Information Initiative
- Alexis Global Photography Initiative
- Alexis Social Justice Initiative
- Alexis Art and Culture Initiative
- Alexis Minorities Empowerment Initiative
- Alexis Agriculture Initiative
- Alexis Rural Development Initiative
- Alexis Environment Initiative
- Alexis Gender Studies Initiative
Please check the pictures from our past initiatives and projects here.
Leaders Today – A special edition book which features young leaders of India and showcases their projects and activities to the global audience. Its inaugural issue was launched in Russia during the International Youth Forum Seliger 2011.