Preshti – This project is an advocate of prisoner’s rights and prison reforms in India.
Youth Forum – This project aims to create a community of vibrant individuals and provide them a platform to explore and develop their leadership potential, skills, and engage with a variety of cultural, social, economic, legal, and political issues.
Dil Ki Baat – This project aims to create an online platform for young people to share their views and perspectives on issues of local, national and international importance.
- Abhigya – An awareness cum research programme on Human Rights.
- Arihant – An awareness programme against Alcoholism, Smoking and Drug Abuse.
- Nisalayah – An awareness cum research programme on Right to Information Act 2005.
- Plant A Tree – An awareness cum plantation programme.
- Sanrakshak – An awareness cum research programme on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Family Planning.
- Save Fuel – An awareness programme on Fuel Saving Tips, Tricks and Innovative Methods.
- Alexis Human Rights Initiative
- Alexis Youth Empowerment Initiative
- Alexis Women’s Empowerment Initiative
- Alexis Right to Information Initiative
- Alexis Global Photography Initiative
- Alexis Social Justice Initiative
- Alexis Art and Culture Initiative
- Alexis Minorities Empowerment Initiative
- Alexis Agriculture Initiative
- Alexis Rural Development Initiative
- Alexis Environment Initiative
- Alexis Gender Studies Initiative
Please check the pictures from our past initiatives and projects here.
Leaders Today – A special edition book which features young leaders of India and showcases their projects and activities to the global audience. Its inaugural issue was launched in Russia during the International Youth Forum Seliger 2011.