Send us your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly ensure that the subject of the mail is: “<Your Name> – Application for Alexis Events”
Deadline for Submission of Application
Rolling application process
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We are looking for atleast 12 months commitment from you.
- You will be required to devote atleast 10 hours per week.
- You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
- A performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential.
- We are an equal opportunity organization.
- We firmly believe in diversity.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of their CV/Resume.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
- You will be assigned an appropriate role on basis of your education, interest, experience and time commitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates are contacted by us.
- Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for further stage of recruitment.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but will certainly keep your talents in mind and your qualifications on file for any appropriate openings which may develop in the future.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
- Technological Awareness
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience