Applications are hereby invited for the City Operations Teams – New Delhi and Chandigarh
Last date of application: 31st August, 2015
Link to the Application Form: http://goo.gl/forms/rxsJtReimw
Please note that it is compulsory for all shortlisted candidates to attend the Alexis Group Retreat in New Delhi on the 5th-6th September, 2015 for purposes of training and development. The details are available on the link: http://www.alexis.in/retreat.html
Art and Culture, Environment, Gender Studies, Human Rights, Minorities Empowerment, Social Justice, and Women Empowerment.
- Age: Between 18-30 years.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, Skype, YouTube and Twitter.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience in event management, project management, fundraising, and/or marketing.
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational, managerial and analytical skills.
- Experience working with volunteers, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
- Ability to work independently and to be able to lead while taking the whole team forward.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while ensuring their timely completion.
Indicative Work Profile:
- Planning and Organizing Activities to promote Society’s Objectives.
- Conducting public awareness & welfare programmes.
- Reporting to the City Director all Society-related activities.
- Recruiting new interns/volunteers.
- Organizing fundraising events and activities for fulfilling the needs of the Society’s various projects and programmes.
- Making known the above activities to electronic, print and social media.
- Collaborate with college societies, student run clubs and organizations to enable a wider social base and promote the Society’s aims more extensively.
- Work in collaboration with the other Project Coordinators to ensure the effective implementation of projects.
- Assist in planning and coordinating events across the city.
- Attend various conferences or meetings of the Alexis Group for consultative as well as training purposes.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of CV/Resume.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
- Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
- Recommendation or Work Experience Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We are looking for at least one-year commitment.
- You will be required to devote at least 12 hours per week.
- You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.