Students and Young Professionals aged between 18 – 30 years. He/She must be residing in the country of choice for over 1 year.
1. This is a Voluntary and Unpaid post.
2. Work Experience Certificate on successful completion of your tenure or on demand when required.
3. Exposure of working in a youth-led International Organisation.
4. Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
5. A platform to nurture your Ideas and make Global Impact.
INDICATIVE WORK PROFILE OF A COUNTRY CHANCELLOR
a) Promoting Society’s Aims, Objectives and Initiatives.
b) Planning and Organizing Activities to promote Society’s Objectives.
c) Conducting Public Awareness & Welfare programmes.
d) Reporting Activities to Chief International Relations Officer.
e) Establishing New Chapters in Cities.
f) Establishing New Clubs in Educational Institutions.
g) Establishing a democratic, accountable and transparent organization structure at country level.
h) Fundraising for fulfilling financial needs of above mentioned programmes.
i) Making known the above activities to electronic, print and social media.
j) All other activities incidental to fulfil above points.