Campus Ambassador Recruitment
Undergraduate Students in any discipline aged between 17 – 25 years.
This is a voluntary and unpaid post. You will get a Work Experience certificate on successful completion of your tenure or on demand when required.
Send your CV/Resume and Statement of Purpose at firstname.lastname@example.org
INDICATIVE WORK PROFILE OF A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- Promoting Society’s Aims, Objectives and Initiatives.
- Planning and Organizing Activities to promote Society’s Objectives.
- Conducting Public Awareness & Welfare programmes.
- Recruiting new members.
- Making known the above activities to electronic, print and social media.
- All other activities incidental to fulfill above points.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- Keep track of events happening across the campus and your city.
- Start an effective student-run club inside the college campus.
- Think creatively to provide fresh ideas to motivate new members.
- Work collaboratively with other College Ambassadors and Chapter Coordinators.
- Assist in planning and coordinating national and international programmes.
- Some travel to conferences or other colleges/universities for consultation is affiliated with the post.
- Additional leadership opportunities as assigned in accordance with growth and expansion of the Society are included.
- Any further decision made by the Governing Body of the society regarding the post will be incorporated.