Alexis Society is hereby inviting applications for its Campus Ambassador Program.
Link to the Application Form: http://goo.gl/forms/GbwyGpAomh
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2015
- Should be a student in a college
- Good networking and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, managerial, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, ensuring their timely completion.
- Conducting public awareness and welfare programs.
- Recruiting new interns/volunteers.
- Publicizing Alexis Society by displaying posters on notice boards, circulating e-mails, etc, and organizing activities to promote its objectives.
- Spreading awareness about our programs through social networking sites, and interactions with your respective peers.
- Running social media campaigns in campus
- Encouraging people from your college to write articles for the blog and newsletter.
- Organizing events, seminars, and workshops in your college.
- Informing us about any conference, seminar, and workshop in your college.
- Organizing fundraising events and activities on behalf of the Society.
- Collaborating with college societies, student-run clubs, and organizations, to enable a wider social base to promote the Society’s goals.
- Attending various conferences and meetings of the Alexis group, for consultative as well as training purposes.
- Reporting to the city director regarding all activities.
- Collecting feedback from your peers.
Advantages of being a Campus Ambassador
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create a positive impact.
- To become a part of a huge network of students and gain experience in management and public relations.
- An opportunity to interact with students from other colleges.
- Exposure to national-level event promotion, organization, and management.
- Each Campus Ambassador will receive a certificate accrediting their efforts after a successful completion of the tenure.
- Promotion to the Core team based on the performance as Campus Ambassador after successful completion of the tenure.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- We are looking for a commitment of at least 6 months
For any queries, please drop us an email at email@example.com